This is the time of year where a lot people start stressing out and many people start to get depressed we have the holidays approaching, we have issues with families and friends, and many have financial issues. We all at times need a reminder to keep strong and to build our strength. So we found 10 of the best inspirational quotes about strength to help you in this season of your life.
1.Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. —Arnold Schwarzenegger
2. Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle. —Napoleon Hill
3. True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart. —Unknown
4. Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness. —Susan Gale
5. Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength. —Unknown
6. Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.— Sarah Dessen
7. A heart is a muscle..and what do muscles do when they are torn? They grow back STRONGER! – Unknown
8. Courage doesn’t always roar, sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering I will try again tomorrow. – Mary Anne Radmacher
9. When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
10. “When someone tells you that you can’t do something, perhaps you should consider that they are only telling you what they can’t do.” –Sheldon Cahoon
Need more inspiration? Join our inspirational email tribe for weekly inspiration.
Get social with us