Have you ever been in a place where you felt like giving up? Have you ever felt like every time I take one step forward something happens and I have to take 10 steps back? Well I can relate to feeling like this all too well. When I first started out on my entrepreneurial journey I had so many days where I wanted to quit and throw in the towel, in fact on many days I did quit but something inside of would always tell me to keep going. (If you want to read about my Faith Journey check out my story on the Huff Post.)
I think back over the last 3 years and if I did quit you wouldn't be reading this blog post, no one ever know of Flaunt Ya Faith, women around the world wouldn't be inspired and uplifted through our jewelry. If we give up we miss out on the opportunity to use our God-given gifts and talents. We do a disservice to our lives and the lives of others when we quit. I want to encourage you reading this that no matter what you face or go through DONT GIVE UP.
Here are 5 reasons you should never give up:
1. The world needs your gift- Each and every person reading this whether you know or not, you have a special gift that God has placed on the inside of you. You were created for a special purpose that purpose is bigger than you. Someone in the world is waiting on your voice, your book, your business, and your gifts. There is a company out there that wont prosper until you get hired. There is a woman out there who wont know she can make as a single mother until she reads your book or hears your story.
2. All things are possible with God- If God gives you a purpose, a dream, a goal; whatever He places on the inside of you, that means it is possible to fulfill. You may go through hard moments and difficult seasons but as long as God is with you that plan has no choice but to succeed.
3. Giving up is easy- Every time I made a choice to quit for a day (lol) it was easy. It didn't take any effort to quit or give up. There will always be a reason to give up BUT what do you gain when you give up? I gained nothing the time or two I decided to quit the moment I kept pressing forward in spite of what it looked like my business began to grow, people started to hear about Flaunt Ya Faith, and doors began to open.
4. Giving up becomes a mindset- If you give up now you make it okay to keep giving up every time things become difficult. If you give up every time something becomes difficult you would never accomplish or make it through anything.
5. Real faith glows in the dark- Whenever you are going to do something BIG for God it requires faith. You are going to need faith even when its dark. When everything around you is looking like my dream will never come to pass you still have to remain in faith. When I first started out in business it didn't look much of anything I had to hold fast to my faith even before we had sales or we have customers.
No matter what you face NEVER GIVE UP!!!
Need a reminder to never give up? Check out our Affirmation Bracelet.
Need more inspiration? Join our inspirational email tribe for weekly inspiration.
Get social with us