Thanksgiving is in less than 24 hours and although most of us are consumed with cooking and spending time with our families lets not forget to take a moment and get into a place of gratitude. Gratitude reminds us to appreciate all that we have and where we are in our lives.
Here are 10 inspirational quotes about gratitude:
1. Gratitude also opens your eyes to the limitless potential of the universe, while dissatisfaction closes your eyes to it.
2. When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.
3.Gratitude helps you to grow and expand: gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.
4. Everything we do should be a result of our gratitude for what God has done.
5. It is impossible to feel grateful and depressed in the same moment.
6. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.
7. Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
8. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
9. Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
10. Gratitude is more of a compliment to yourself than someone else.
Need a gratitude printable? See it here