Inspiration is food for the soul. Whenever I'm facing a bad situation or in need of encouragement I always look for an inspirational quote to uplift and inspire me. That is part of the reason why Flaunt Ya Faith was created I wanted to inspire and uplift women.
Life is often compared to a roller coaster at times we are going up and other times we are coming down. No matter where we are we cannot forget to always see the beauty in life. So here are my top ten inspirational quotes that have helped me over the years.
1. “The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.” – Marjorie Pay Hinckley
2. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
3. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
4. “I didn’t fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” – Benjamin Franklin
5. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
6. “There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
7. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
8. “Never give up, and be confident in what you do. There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face will make you more determined to achieve your objectives and to win against all the odds.- Marta
9. “Don’t wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get, you’ve got to make yourself.” – Alice Walker
10. “People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.” – Abraham Lincoln